Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to school


well even though 9th grade is still in the Jr High.. its tough acknowledging that i have a High Schooler.

of course I didnt take a picture, so I'll have to do that later today (end of first day picture) or tomorrow morning when I take him down to school.
sadly, I felt more unprepared for this year in terms of supplies, schedules, etc. We were looking at his schedule THIS MORNING and looking to see where classes were on the online school map. He noticed he has one teacher he says Hates him, I'm sure its just not that extreme... but we all know teenage drama is much worse than it really is.
He has a teacher for advisory that he cant stand, he says the guy has his advisory just sit and talk or play games... I asked "this is a bad thing? " so then I pointed out, its only 45 minutes a day with him, and I'm sure he can find someone to talk to or can entertain himself for that time frame.
He has alot of teachers that he really enjoys, so I'm hoping that it will all balance out at the end of the day.

No comments: