Friday, March 3, 2017

24 weeks today

Its Friday, and that means today marks 24 weeks without the love of my life. 
just a couple weeks from marks 6 months. (March 16th)   I am not even there yet, but already struggling with the 6 month mark.  I hate feeling weak, and I hate crying in front of people.  I have gotten better at putting on the big smile and making people believe i'm doing great.  
I struggle sometimes with remembering that its ok to not be strong all the time. 
I am starting to have multiple days in a row that are good days.  Days that I can smile through memories and thoughts, and days that I can laugh while sharing a story or two. 
I treasure those days, because I know that the bad days are still around and will hit at any moment.  some days are a mix of the two emotions. 





No comments: