Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday weekend

After spending the day on Saturday (my birthday) with Don. Breakfast and errands.
Then dinner and Olympics
Sunday (Valentines) Don was working, but I spent the day with J. We got some chores done, and relaxed.
I made treats because my family came over for cake and Ice cream that evening.



Now let me tell you the funny thing about that Bundt cake... of course when I pulled it out of the oven to cool, I'm standing there holding it, and the line from "my Big Fat Greek Wedding " came to mind. You know the one... the two families are meeting, and his mom is offering her mom a Bundt cake, and the greek lady is just not getting it... and she finally gets that its a cake, but then comments that it has a hole in it. I totally love that show.
anyway, back to my story, it cooled down, but then wouldnt come out of the pan. so half came out, half didnt. oh well :)

No comments: